The system is designed for self-entry of electronic waybills by company drivers. It helps to unload workers from the transportation department from manual entry, automate feedback from drivers, reduce time to create waybills, and eliminate cases of incorrect (unintentional and intentional) data entry.
The system has the following functionality:
- authorized login, reset and self-password recovery by the user;
- data entry of the waybill into the electronic card (monthly, with daily details of the mileage and the purpose of the trip, gas stations);
- presence in the travel data sheet about: total mileage, fueling, consumption, balance in the tank, coefficients of surcharges on the consumption rate, etc. (the list depends on the wishes of the client);
- data entry control - display of calculated values of fuel residues in the tank;
- the ability to control the process of passing the milestones of the business process of the waybill (handed over, checked, sent to the user to eliminate errors) fixation these states in the system and sending notifications to the appropriate persons;
- control of filling the previous waybills;
- printing the form of the waybill by the user for a month or any day;
- possibility of obtaining data on routes from the provider of GPS monitoring.